Would you like to join the Muster Team for 2012?
A record number of walkers (+500) put their best foot forward on September 10th and took part in the Newport Muster 2011.
Now plans for Newport Muster 2012 on the 8th September are under way and the organisers need to recruit additional volunteers to help organise the event. If you’ve got time on your hands, share their vision (see below aims), have a genuine Interest in either walking / fund raising / event organisation and or experience in sales & marketing they would love to hear from you. Their team for 2012 will be split into 3 distinct groups:
– The Walks & Marshaling
– Promotion & Marketing
– Entries, Finance, Charity, Organising the day
They tend to meet monthly from the new year. If you’re willing to give up some of your time to help organise Muster 2012 please drop Steve a line email@example.com or call him on
01908 216810 or 07753 809496
Aims of the Newport Muster
* Demonstrate the benefits of Bury Field as a well-used amenity
* Raise funds for worthy causes, particularly those in Newport Pagnell
* Provide an opportunity to improve personal health and exercise
* Attract visitors to the town, enhancing its trade and reputation
* Broaden general education and local history knowledge
* Enrich community pride and foster greater involvement